Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Loving that it's Friday and time for High Five for Friday with Lauren From My Grey Desk.

1. First up is this felt heart garland that I made and am in love with. It was super cheap and super easy, what more could I ask for?!



2. Next is another decoration that I made for our apartment. This DIY "Be Mine" banner that I mentioned in my Pinterest post on Wednesday. 


3. Is one more Vday project I made...well I didn't make it, I just printed it out and put it in a frame :) I am so in love with subway art and thought this one for Valentine's was too cute to not put up. 


Here is another pic of the print along with a mini felt banner I made for our "important dates" canvas as well as some magazine cut out designs I made.


4. Yesterday at worked (Anthropologie) I fell in love with this lock & key charm and knew I had to buy it, especially since it was the last one and was on sale! I love that it mixes gold and silver (hard to tell in this pic) and is so fun!


5. Now I know this last one may seem a little strange to you all, but last night I told myself that I was determined to make a button for my blog, and I did! Now being a graphic design major a lot of times people think that I can design websites as well, but HTML and coding is really not my thing. I plan on hiring something to do a new blog design for me in the future, but am trying to save my money right now! Needless to say, it took me a little while to figure it out but I finally got it and now have a button for you you all to grab :) 

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend!

-J

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your button is SO cute! And I love all the decor you've made for your place! Adorable.

Keep Shining,
Meghan
Shine On

Emma said...

Look at your being crafty! Love all the Valentine's decorations! Love your button, too...I am with ya. I am saving my money and can't seem to spend the money for a new layout. I don't even know how to make a button even if I tried (oh, wait...I have and still don't have one lol) Have a great wknd girly!

Kristen said...

I love your new button! I'm going to put it on my blog! If you want to swap, you can find mine here:
http://alovelymist.blogspot.com

:)

Marissa said...

Love all your decorations for V-Day! I too was born & raised in Connecticut (Fairfield) & now I live all the way over in Idaho! Crazy how life works out and where we end up. Stay beautiful!

~marissa

Design Eat Repeat said...

Those decorations are TOO cute! Now I want to go get crafty and make some! Found you through FF...excited to follow! :)

Rachel said...

Love your button!! I still haven't set aside time to make one for my blog, but I might just wait until I get to college and "re-vamp" my blog to make one...you and your hubby are so cute together!! :)

~Rachel <3
www.ramblingsbyrachel.blogspot.com