Loving that it's Friday and time for High Five for Friday with Lauren From My Grey Desk.
1. First up is this felt heart garland that I made and am in love with. It was super cheap and super easy, what more could I ask for?!
2. Next is another decoration that I made for our apartment. This DIY "Be Mine" banner that I mentioned in my Pinterest post on Wednesday.
3. Is one more Vday project I made...well I didn't make it, I just printed it out and put it in a frame :) I am so in love with subway art and thought this one for Valentine's was too cute to not put up.
Here is another pic of the print along with a mini felt banner I made for our "important dates" canvas as well as some magazine cut out designs I made.
4. Yesterday at worked (Anthropologie) I fell in love with this lock & key charm and knew I had to buy it, especially since it was the last one and was on sale! I love that it mixes gold and silver (hard to tell in this pic) and is so fun!
5. Now I know this last one may seem a little strange to you all, but last night I told myself that I was determined to make a button for my blog, and I did! Now being a graphic design major a lot of times people think that I can design websites as well, but HTML and coding is really not my thing. I plan on hiring something to do a new blog design for me in the future, but am trying to save my money right now! Needless to say, it took me a little while to figure it out but I finally got it and now have a button for you you all to grab :)
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend!