Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Out of Space?!

Hello blogging friends! 

I have a question for you that I cannot seem to figure out. Last week when I went to upload photos for The Ultimate Wedding Week link-up, blogger told me that I was out of space for my photos! It said that I had already used the 1GB that was given to me and that I'd have to purcahse more space! Has this ever happened to any of you and if so, how much more did you purchase?

I just find it so werid that I've already used up ALL my space and I haven't even been blogging for a year. I am so sad because I spent forever on "The Details" post and then come to find out, it didn't even save it :(

Hopefully I can get this figured out and back into the swing of thing soon. I'd love to hear what you guys think and if this has happened to you too! 

Thanks so much!
-JK


4 comments:

Becky @ Our Life in Four Bags said...

I use Wordpress, which always gives you 3GB to start, but I make sure to use photos at 25% of their size - on the blog it doesn't make a huge difference in how they actually display.

Good luck!

Mary said...

I had that happen too! I went into my gmail acct and saw that I had a bunch of photos in picasa that were not on my blog. By deleting them, I freed up enough space to continue to add pics. I don't know what I'm going to do once I get the warning again. Becky's advice to resize is good! I gotta do that myself!

Allyson McGuire said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing...I feel like I need to go check now! Thanks for the heads up!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

i had no idea this was even a "thing". i am so sorry this happened to you, but i feel so much more in the blogger "know" now!