Sunday, November 11, 2012

Welcome To the World Baby Etsy!

If you haven't noticed, I have been a little busy these past few weeks trying to get my Etsy shop up and going! It has been way more work than I ever imagined it was going to be, but now that it's all up, I am so happy and proud of what I've accomplished. I've been calling my shop my baby because essentially that's what it's become. I am a perfectionist for sure, so these past several months have been dedicated to making sure that every aspect of this shop was executed perfectly, or to the best of my God-given ability. Knowing that I essentially started my own business (a successful one I hope) is something to really take seriously. I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am for everyone's kind words and support. Within the last 6 days, my shop had over 925 page views. I was seriously BLOWN. AWAY. I am so excited to be able to share it with you all now, since I know I had mentioned starting one a few months back. The name of my shop is Creative Type Designs, and although I am mostly focusing in on design prints right now, please know that I LOVE doing any time of custom work so do not hesitate to contact me regarding an idea you might have. Since I am new and have yet to find a great print shop in the area, I am just going to be sending the high-resolution files via email, where you can print them off a location of your choosing, including your very own home! It is still a work in progress and there is much I need to learn about the Esty world, but for the time being, here it is! You can check out my full shop by clicking here

Oh and in other blog news, I am so excited to announce that I won my first giveaway yesterday! I usually enter blog giveaways but have yet to win and single thing and I feel like I won the jackpot this time around! If you don't already follow Darci at The Good Life, then you need to NOW. She is so adorable and I absolutely love reading her blog. Right before Halloween she was doing a giveaway of an owl Scentsy warmer and two bars and I found out yesterday that my entry was the winning entry! To say I was excited is an understatement. I was literally jumping up and down screaming "I WON, I WON" to my hubby :) So thank you very much Darci, I cannot believe I actually won and I'm so excited for my new owl warmer to come! 

No comments: