Can you believe that it's Friday already? I'm absolutely loving that I have today off which means three day weekend! I know it's a few days early but I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter! Even in the business of our lives and the chaos of the day to to day grind, let's not forget what Easter is truly all about; HE IS RISEN! yay:)
Okay now on to my top 5 for this week.
Linking up with from my gray desk for this one again:
1. Finished my diy painting in our dinning room and loving it!
2. Purchased this mint julep face masque at our health food store, and have been using it almost every night. It's so great.
3. I'm a HUGE oreo fan to begin with, but come on, these are just too good!
4. Working on a fun little project including feathers, glitter and paint:)
5. Excited to have my in-laws spend the holiday weekend with us, all the way from Jersey! (not to mention I am now a very proud iPhone 5 owner! Finally right?!)
Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Easter!