Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mom&Dad

I am so excited to write today, because I will be hanging out with parents, in my apartment, in just one week! It honestly feels like it's been forever since I've seen them, since time has gone by so quickly here. I thought college went by fast, but I feel like married years go by even faster!


I am trying to come up with a list of fun things to do while they are here. I know we will definitely take them downtown, even though it's really not their 'scene' they need to experience the super country, hick side of Nashville :) I think mom and I are going to bake an apple pie together, I really want to learn, and why not learn from the best!


My heart is just so happy right now and I'm feeling so blessed that my parents get to come and spend a few days with us. It'll be so good to be with them again and I can't wait for them to experience Nashville and see where we live :)


Here are some pictures of us from our wedding...sometimes I look at them when I miss them...but pretty soon I get to see their faces and not just a picture! Yay!





No comments: