Monday, October 24, 2011

Lazy Sunday

So yesterday was just one of those lazy Sundays and I loved it. I spent most of the morning designing the 9 prints from our first dance that I am going to put on 6x6 canvases (see Facebook). You wouldn't think something so small as that would take me so long, but it did. 


I'm really glad with how it turned out though. I get such a sense of accomplishment when a design turns out well, even if it takes hours to get it perfect and even if I don't shower or change out of my pajamas until 3:00 in the afternoon...


Once Jor got home we decided to run some errands. We were on the hunt for a knock-off Under Armour long sleeve shirt that he could wear during the winter months since he's outside all day long. We went to TJ Maxx and found one for only $9.99 (we're so good.)


After that we decided to go to Ross (which is a lower end TJ Maxx) to just "look". We should both know by now that when either one of us says just to "look" it clearly means we are walking out of their with something. Sure enough, looking did us good because we both "found" great stuff.



I got this owl statue for $4.99 which is currently on our side table next to the couch. 

I also got this metal key which I love. We currently have a decal of a key that is above where we hang out keys but the decal is coming off so it was time for something new and prettier :) The key was $4.99 too and I love how it says "faith" on it. 

After that we went over to Target because we needed a bunch of random stuff and we had some gift cards. We really needed a calendar and I found one on clearance for only $6.04 so I was really happy about that! Here it is, nothing exciting but I thought it was a good deal! 
Which leave me with one last thing...the countdown until Mom and Dad come is now only: 2 DAYS! I literally am so excited and cannot contain myself. So so ready to be with my wonderful parents! 

Other than that I'm excited to eat shrimp scampi tonight with Jor (which he is making, what a wonderful husband I have) and watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...that my friends is a great Monday night :) 

1 comment:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

jealous that i can't watch it....only 3 episodes are on hulu right now although i need to check tomorrow to see if they put this one up!

love you sissy!