For this edition of Oh How Pinteresting it's is all about our future bundles of joy. Although we are not planning on having kids for at least another year or so, I'm definitely a planner, so I'm just planning ahead :) These are some of my favorite pins from this week, all having to do deal with mini me's and mini J's.
1. Loving the idea of turning your kid's artwork into a dish towel to put on display
2. Monster spray! Whoever thought of this was so clever, definitely going to remember this.
3. An art party as a bday party! I hope my kids love art as much as I do!
4. The wall of letters in this nursery is so precious. The fact that they framed the letter of their child's name is so sweet.
5. If anyone knows my hubby you know that THIS is our future son. Hoodie and skateboard in all, I seriously love this child whoever it is!
6. Free printable for each month of our baby's first year. I always see pictures of people doing this, and now I have it for free!