Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One Year Ago Today...


I married my best friend and the love of my life! I cannot believe that one year of marriage has already gone by. Can someone please explain to me where the last 12 months of my life have gone? Time really does fly, especially when you have a new hubby and a new life together :)

J and I spent the weekend in Columbus, enjoying the fact that our anniversary will always fall on a holiday weekend. We are loving that we chose to get married on Sept 4th, so we can always have an extra day to celebrate together. 

We had such a great time in Columbus going to the art museum, shopping, eating delicious food, going to a Greek Festival and doing some more shopping. We got some great deals this weekend btw! Here are some pics from our weekend in Cbus via Instagram.


Chihuly at the Columbus Museum of Art 


Dinner at an amazing Irish Pub in downtown Columbus


We stayed at the beautiful Westin, thanks to an amazing Hotwire deal!


Enjoying the Greek Festival, with yummy Greek donuts in hand!


Oh for one last pic, we finally decided on a photo for our canvas! I ordered it today and cannot wait for it to get here! This was another awesome Groupon deal that I had to take advantage of, as an early Christmas present from my Mom and Dad! You'll have to wait to see which picture we decided on! Happy Anniversary to me! 


You can follow me on Instagram here, or Twitter here

I thought I'd leave you all with one of several wedding videos we are lucky enough to have to relive our perfect day. This one is of us getting ready and taking some pictures before the ceremony! You can watch it here! Hope you enjoy! 

-JK 

No comments: