Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blog {update}

As many of you know, I have been staying very busy with my Etsy shop, which I am so incredibly thankful for! That being said, I thought it was time to finally start branding my business in all ways possible. I recently purchased my domain name (yay), and am almost finished with the new design! As sad as I am to no longer be "Newlywed in Nashville" I am so excited for the this next phase of life, and the amazing opportunities that have come up.

{loving this quote lately}

I will let you all know once the new blog is officially up and running, as I would love to stay in touch with you all! Let's just say giveaways and freebies are in the very near future! Designing is what I love to do, and I want to be able to design pretty things for you guys, my amazing followers:) 


Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: