Friday, July 19, 2013

Exciting news!

As sad as I am to no longer be the voice behind Newlywed in Nashville, I am excited to announce the release of my new blog, Creative Type Designs Co! As things with my Etsy shop have really started to take off, I figured it was time to create a blog to showcase my work and overall design style. Although its taken  me a while to figure out the design and layout and there are still a few small changes I want to make, I am really excited with how it turned out! I had been wanting to add "blog design" to my list of can-do's and now I can successfully cross that off the list:) 


I hope that you all will continue to follow along with me on this new journey! Even though the blog is named around my business and Etsy shop, I will for sure be documenting day to day life with the hubby, as well as my love for food and DIY projects. 

I am so excited for this next phase of life and I cannot wait to see what God has in store! 

No comments: