Monday, July 22, 2013

Update + Bloglovin'

If you missed my last blog post, you can now check out my new blog Creative Type Designs and follow along via Bloglovin' here! Since there's no way to transfer my followers through this blog (NIN), I figured it was time to things going with Bloglovin'. I will slowly be transitioning to no longer writing on this blog, since things with my Etsy shop and design business have really started to take off. 

If you'd love to still stay connected (which I hope you do!) you can find me on my new blog, where I'll be writing about everything from my latest designs, to happenings with the hubby and I. 

If you have any questions, whether it's regarding design work, or just to say hi, you can email me at:
creativetypedesignsco@gmail.com

Thanks!


No comments: