It's time for Fill in the Blank Friday again! It has been such a busy week, and I am so glad that the weekend is finally here!
1. The highlight of my week was: moving in to our amazing new apartment! :)
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be: Eclectic. I love going to thrift stores and finding unique pieces but I also am a huge TJ Maxx/Home Goods fan as well.
3. My first vehicle was: a 2004 Honda Accord (that I totaled 6 months after my parents bought it for me)
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is: mascara and chap stick :)
5. My favorite way to waste time is: watching reality tv shows like The Bachelor or Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
6. Right now I could really go for: a manicure after unpacking all these boxes!
7. This weekend I will be: unpacking some more, and getting our new place put together! I can’t wait!
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you are having a good one!