Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday {Linkup}

It's time for Fill in the Blank Friday again! It has been such a busy week, and I am so glad that the weekend is finally here!

1.  The highlight of my week was:  moving in to our amazing new apartment! :) 

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be:  Eclectic. I love going to thrift stores and finding unique pieces but I also am a huge TJ Maxx/Home Goods fan as well. 

3.  My first vehicle was: a 2004 Honda Accord (that I totaled 6 months after my parents bought it for me)

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is:  mascara and chap stick :) 

5. My favorite way to waste time is: watching reality tv shows like The Bachelor or Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 

6. Right now I could really go for:  a manicure after unpacking all these boxes!

7.  This weekend I will be:  unpacking some more, and getting our new place put together! I can’t wait!

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you are having a good one!
-JK 

9 comments:

Lauren Talon said...

Congrats on the apartment! Have a great weekend :)

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new place :) Congratulations! I love your blog!! You're so pretty. Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

i need my chapstick daily too! :)

Kristin said...

chapstick and mascara are a MUST in my book :) have a great weekend girl!

Kristen said...

Congrats on your move, that's so exciting! I'm a reality TV junkie too. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Crissy@ABerrySweetLife said...

Yay! So exciting about your new apartment! I'm a reality tv show junkie too, but lately I've found some great tv series that I'm keeping up with! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

lori said...

i agree... mascara and chapstick are my must haves.

congrats on the new apartment!!

Melissa {www.grinandbarrettblog.com} said...

Oh I love me some mascara!

I hope the move went well! We all want pics when its done.

Melissa from Grin and Barrett Blog
www.grinandbarrettblog.com

Lauren said...

Have fun unpacking and getting your new place together! So exciting!!

xo